Variability of Lung Cancer Presentations
This micro skills course examines the variability of presentations of lung cancer with reference to the NICE Referral guidelines for suspected cancer (‘Two-Weeks Guidelines’) and provides an understanding of the work-up involved when diagnosing and treating patients with lung cancer.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the appropriate action to take when a patient with symptoms of lung cancer presents in a hospital setting
- Identify the symptoms that require referral for secondary care
- Differentiate between presentations attributable to the tumour and those attributable to paraneoplastic syndrome
- List neurological disorders associated with antibodies in lung cancer
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.