Urinary Tract Infection
This micro skills course aims to give information relating to Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) in adults that may be encountered during paramedic practice, in either an Emergency, Urgent or Primary care setting.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you should have an awareness of:
- Alternative conditions that may present with symptoms suggestive of a UTI
- The assessments that should be considered to aid in the diagnosis of a UTI
- The general management of a UTI
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.