Uncompensated Vestibular Disorders
This micro skills course gives an overview of uncompensated vestibular disorders.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Physicians
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Define an uncompensated vestibular disorder
- List factors predisposing to poor vestibular compensation
- Recall the typical presentation of an uncompensated vestibular disorder
- Outline the management of uncompensated vestibular disorders
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.