Treatment Planning for Bridges
This micro skills course will outline the various aspects to take into consideration when treatment planning for bridges.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Undertake a case assessment in terms of the whole mouth as to the feasibility of a bridge when replacing a missing tooth
- Determine whether a tooth adjacent to a space is suitable to act as a bridge abutment
- Explain the different requirements, advantages and disadvantages of resin-bonded versus conventional bridges
- Propose a suitable bridge design for different edentulous spans
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.