The Physiology of Pregnancy
This micro skills course is to introduce the learner to the significant physiological changes that occur in pregnancy, working though each system. The clinical relevance of these changes is described and will be built on further in later micro skills courses.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Outline the normal physiological changes occurring during pregnancy
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.