Respecting Diversity in Others
A fundamental component in promoting equality and valuing diversity is the ability to treat colleagues, patients, carers and others equitably and with respect. By working through case studies, this micro skills course will enable you to reflect on how you might develop and apply this in your practice.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Recognise the impact of your personal beliefs on your medical practice and patients
- Identify ways in which you can support carers from diverse backgrounds in your working practice
- Recognise that treating colleagues equitably and with respect is integral to good teamwork
- Apply the principle of respect for colleagues to situations where your colleagues may need support
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.