Research and Evidence-Based Practice in Dementia
This micro-skills course looks at the difference between service evaluation, clinical audit and research in the workplace and how people affected by dementia may be involved in service evaluation and research.
What will I learn?
By the end of this micro-skills course you will be able to:
- Recognise the different governance requirements for service evaluation and research
- Identify ways you can participate in service evaluation or research in your workplace
- Discuss effective approaches to involving people with dementia and their families in research and service evaluation
Course provided in association with
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.