Reducing Antimicrobial Resistance: An Introduction
This micro skills course provides key facts about antimicrobial resistance and describes the important role everyone working in a health and care environment has in tackling it. It also discusses relevant aspects of the antimicrobial prescribing and stewardship competences.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Discuss why there is such a concern about misuse of antibiotics and antimicrobial resistance
- List the key risks for development of antimicrobial resistance
- Identify your role in tackling antimicrobial resistance
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.