Recurrent BV Candida and TV
This micro skills course covers the aetiology, natural history, predisposing factors, clinical presentation and management of recurrent bacterial vaginosis, candidiasis, and trichomoniasis infection in women.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
British Association of Dermatologists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the frequency and presentation of recurrent bacterial vaginosis, candidiasis, and trichomoniasis in women
- Identify the predisposing factors for recurrent infections
- List the preferred diagnostic tests for recurrent bacterial vaginosis, candidiasis, and trichomoniasis
- Identify treatment regimens for the effective management of recurrent bacterial vaginosis, candidiasis, and trichomoniasis
- Describe the management of sexual partners
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.