Recognising and Managing Asthma Attacks in Children
This micro skills course provides an overview of asthma attacks in children including their initial assessment and management as well as recommendations for follow-up by an asthma trained Health Care Professional (HCP).
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- List the key measurements required to correctly assess asthma attacks
- Discuss the initial management options for acute asthma in children
- Identify situations where admission to hospital is required
- Explain the role of the post-attack review and when it should take place
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.