Prescribing Safely in Pregnancy
This micro skills course will focus on prescribing in pregnancy, and the important issues to consider when counselling a pregnant or potentially pregnant woman about this. These include risk/benefit analysis for medications for the treatment of chronic medical conditions, as well as errors of omission for acute medical problems encountered in pregnancy.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Recall safe prescribing practices in pregnancy
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.