Poor Concentration and Overactivity 2
This micro skills course looks at the origins of problems in concentration and activity control and the treatments available.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of General Practitioners
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the causes of concentration problems and activity control, both genetic and environmental risk factors
- Recognise how common the problems are and who is most likely to develop them
- Explain the underlying nature of psychological problems
- Explain what can be done with psychological interventions
- Describe the medical treatments and discuss the treatment with children receiving it
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.