Nutrition and Health
This session identifies the reciprocal relationship between health state and nutritional status.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Academy of Medical Royal Colleges
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Recognise how the disease state or condition can affect nutritional status
- Describe the direct effects that the disease state can have on nutritional status
- Describe the indirect effects of a disease or its treatment on nutritional status
- Recognise how nutritional status can impact upon health
- Identify the impact of obesity on health
- Identify the impact of undernutrition on health
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.