Loss and Grief
The micro skills course will examine the presenting psychological difficulties for a child facing loss and grief.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of General Practitioners
What will I learn?
- By the end of the session you will be able to:
- Identify loss and grief situations a child may face
- Identify the presenting psychological difficulties
- Explain the importance of promoting mental health and psycho-social competence in children who have experienced loss
- Describe the feelings associated with loss and grief
- Explain how to access further help if needed
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.