Leadership in Transforming Dementia Care
This micro-skills course will introduce you to the key policy drivers and evidence base that inform high quality, compassionate, person-centred care practices. It will help you to understand how you can use leadership skills to work collaboratively with your colleagues to implement evidence-based practice and maintain a high level of care quality.
What will I learn?
By the end of this micro-skills course you will be able to:
- Identify the key drivers and sources of evidence that influence dementia care
- Promote the use of evidence in planning and delivering care
- Describe the importance of key leadership skills for ensuring quality, improving services and providing staff training and support
- Describe the importance of collaborative working and the diverse roles and responsibilities of different agencies and individuals
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.