Investigation and Management of Interstitial Lung Disease
This micro skills course will revise the current classification of Interstitial Lung Disease and review the approach to diagnosis and management of this group of diseases.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Physicians
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify important aspects of the history, examination and baseline investigations in establishing a differential diagnosis/lik>
- Define the role of HRCT thorax, lung functions tests and histology in the approach to diagnosis of specific forms of ILD
- List current treatment options for differing types of ILD
- Recall the current classification of ILD
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.