Introduction to Clinical Decision Making
The aim of this micro skills course is to provide a brief overview of the concept of clinical decision making as applied to Paramedic practice. Specific models and theories associated with clinical decision making are then dealt with in subsequent micro skills courses.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Recognise that a number of different models for decision making can be applied to Paramedic practice
- Appreciate how the concepts of probability and risk are associated with clinical decision making
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.