Introduction to Asthma and its Diagnosis in Children
This micro skills course will identify the key characteristics of asthma and explore the impact that it has on children and their families. Later, it will explore the issues surrounding the diagnosis of asthma and describe the objective tests that are commonly used to support diagnosis.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the impact of asthma on children and their families
- Identify the key characteristics of asthma in children
- Explain why it can be difficult to diagnose asthma in children
- Describe the tests used to support the diagnosis of asthma in children
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.