This micro skills course aims to equip practitioners with information so that they can advise on infection-related public health issues and vaccination-related concerns in primary schools.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of General Practitioners
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Summarise relevant issues around hygiene in the primary school setting;
- Review immunisation and effective interventions for immunisation in children of primary school age;
- Manage both teacher and parental awareness of, and responses to, infectious disease;
- Describe the management of cases/outbreaks of meningitis, diarrhoea and vomiting, conjunctivitis, impetigo and other diseases;
- Describe the social impact, transmission and management of lice and scabies
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.