Infection Prevention and Control Level 1
This micro skills course covers the statutory and mandatory training for Infection Prevention and Control Level 1. It has been designed to meet the relevant learning outcomes in the UK Core Skills Training Framework. A separate eAssessment should be completed to demonstrate the required knowledge and understanding and to complete the training.
What will I learn?
Recognise when someones heart has stopped (cardiac arrest)
- Explain the best way of getting immediate help
- Describe how to carry out chest compressions (cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR))
- Explain what to do if an adult is choking
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.