In-Depth Knowledge of Analgesics
This micro skills course will identify the analgesic drugs that are commonly available for use by paramedics. Later, it will explain how each drug affects the human body and identify the side effects that are possible with each drug.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
College of Paramedics
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the types of analgesic commonly used by paramedics
- Describe the pharmacology of each type of analgesic
- Describe what can be achieved with each type of analgesic
- Identify the side effects associated with each type of analgesic
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.