Image Interpretation – Cardiac Imaging: Catheter Studies – Typical Diagnostic Angiogram and Normal Findings
This micro skills course looks at coronary angiography technique and normal coronary artery anatomy (including variants) as demonstrated on diagrams and angiographic images.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
College of Radiographers
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the practical techniques used for gaining arterial access for coronary angiography
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of the two commonly used access points
- Identify the main coronary arteries and side branches on both diagrams and angiograms
- Describe the views required to demonstrate the coronary arteries
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.