Image Interpretation – Cardiac Imaging: Catheter Studies – Disease Diagnosis
This micro skills course looks at the procedures carried out during cardiac catheterisation including angiography, angioplasty, percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) and intracoronary imaging.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
College of Radiographers
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Recall the various uses of cardiac catheterisation
- Recognise coronary artery abnormalities
- Describe how PCI can be used to dilate coronary arteries
- Discuss how haemodynamic studies enhance the diagnosis of coronary artery disease (CAD)
- Review the use of intravascular ultrasound and optical coherence tomography in coronary artery evaluation
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.