Image Interpretation – Cardiac Imaging: Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Imaging – Pathology
This micro skills course will briefly describe a range of pathologies related to the heart and major vessels for which magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) can be used as an imaging modality. It will focus on cardiomyopathies, myocardial infarcts and cardiac masses as well as short descriptions of other pathologies along with their imaging appearances.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the basic pathology of a range of cardiac diseases and abnormalities
- Recognise the MRI appearances of a range of cardiac and major vessel diseases and abnormalities
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.