If Things Go Wrong
Things do go wrong and, sadly, patients suffer not only from the harm caused directly by the incident but also from the way in which the incident is handled. This micro skills course discusses what to do if things do go wrong. It gives guidance on where to find professional support and how to care for your patient.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Seek professional legal advice;
- Document errors accurately;
- Communicate adverse events to the patient;
- Report complaints
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.