Hypothetico-deductive Decision Making
The aim of this micro skills course is to provide a brief overview of the hypothetico-deductive method, and allow the participant to consider how this model of decision making may be applied to Paramedic practice.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
College of Paramedics
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the key steps for hypothetico-deductive clinical reasoning
- Explain how hypothetico-deductive decision making can be applied in practice
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.