How Environment Affects Children’s Mental Health
This micro skills course looks at the social and environmental factors associated with children and young peoples mental health. It also explores the ways in which they may have an impact, so that potential difficulties and risks can be identified.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of General Practitioners
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe social and environmental factors that affect children and young peoples mental health
- Describe some of the ways in which social and environmental factors may impact on childrens emotional and behavioural development
- Recognise some of the complexities in determining whether particular social and environmental factors affect development
- This session uses self assessments that help you check what you have learnt. You do not have to use them and your answers are not seen by anyone else.
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.