Hepatitis C: Natural History, Presentation and Investigation
This micro skills course describes the natural history and presentation of someone with both acute and chronic hepatitis C infection and the investigations required.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the virology of hepatitis C infection;
- Describe the epidemiology and natural history of hepatitis C infection;
- Relate the common signs and symptoms associated with hepatitis C infection;
- Select the investigations required to make a diagnosis of hepatitis C infection;
- Select investigations required to stage and grade disease in hepatitis C infection
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.