Healthy Development in Adolescence
This micro skills course introduces normal development in adolescents in key biological, psychological and social domains, and the impact of these upon their health and illness. The importance of psychosocial development for long-term condition self-management and concordance is also discussed.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify normal adolescent bio-psycho-social development and its impact upon health and illness
- Recognise the importance of psychosocial development for long-term condition self-management and concordance
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.