General Surgery: Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage Lower
This micro skills course will describe the approach to the patient with suspected lower gastrointestinal haemorrhage including immediate management, investigation, aetiology and definitive treatment.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Surgeons of England
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the acute assessment and initial resuscitation of lower gastrointestinal (GI) haemorrhage
- List the causes of lower GI haemorrhage
- Describe and apply relevant investigations
- Describe definitive management
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.