General Surgery Change in Bowel Habit
This micro skills course will cover the surgical principles associated with a change in bowel habit including definitions, aetiology, assessment and investigation.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Surgeons of England
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain what is meant by change in bowel habit and be aware of the relevant terminology
- List the causes of a change in bowel habit
- Take a focussed history and appropriately examine a patient presenting with a change in bowel habit (diarrhoea/constipation)
- Describe how to investigate change in bowel habit
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.