General Surgery Abdominal Swelling
This micro skills course aims to give an overview of the aetiology of abdominal masses and consider how they might present. It will provide a structured approach to diagnosis and a general strategy towards management of these patients.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Surgeons of England
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Consider the common and important differentials for patients presenting with abdominal masses
- Develop a knowledge of the differential diagnosis of generalised abdominal swelling
- Differentiate between the likely causes of discrete abdominal masses
- Identify a safe management approach to patients presenting with abdominal mass
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.