Fractures Managing Fractures
This session discusses the initial management of fractures and considers the planning of definitive treatment. We consider the fracture pattern as well as the biomechanical and patient factors which influence these decisions.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Surgeons of England
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Establish the global principles of fracture management
- Define principles of absolute and relative stability
- Explore the factors influencing treatment of fractures
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.