This micro skills course gives an overview of nutrition, oral feeding assessment, enteral feeding and parenteral feeding in palliative care. It also covers feeding and hydration at the end of life.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Association of Palliative Medicine
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain nutrition and oral feeding assessment in palliative care
- Describe enteral feeding and parenteral feeding in palliative care
- Outline feeding and hydration at the end of life
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.