Evaluation and Advice on Good Inhaler Technique
This micro skills course will show you how to assess your patients inhaler techniques, and describes the different range of inhalers that are available and when different types of inhalers or a nebuliser should be prescribed.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Physicians
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Make a firm diagnosis of asthma through a detailed history, clinical examination and results from baseline investigations
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.