Ethics and Law – Professional and Legal Focus
Clinicians have both legal and professional obligations to their patients. This micro skills course looks first at the duty of care clinicians owe their patients as set out by various professional bodies. It then focuses on the legal requirements that the law imposes upon a clinician and what a patient must show if they wish to bring legal action in relation to adverse consequences of a treatment.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe common mechanism of uptake of different tracers;
- List the properties of the ideal radiopharmaceutical;
- Identify the purpose of application: indications of diagnostic imaging and radionuclide therapy;
- Define and explain the major clinical indications of various radiopharmaceuticals
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.