Essential Techniques in Practice
This micro skills course is the second of two micro skills courses that will give you a grounding in the four categories of consulting skills you are likely to need in virtually every consultation. This micro skills course will cover establishing rapport, eliciting, responding to cues and building concordance.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify four categories of essential core consulting skills
- Identify a range of component skills within each category
- Identify both effective and less effective ways of demonstrating core skills
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.