Error Wisdom and Patient Safety
This micro skills course will improve your understanding of how frontline healthcare staff can thwart patient safety incidents using the Three Buckets model.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of General Practitioners
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Use the Three Buckets model of error wisdom to conceptualise risks present in a given scenario
- Recognise how frontline healthcare staff thwart patient safety incidents and contribute to improving patient safety
- Identify what lessons can be learnt from near misses in primary care
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.