This micro skills course will cover the aetiology, epidemiology and pathology of endometrial cancer, and also describe clinical presentation and management of this disease.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Physicians
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the risk factors for endometrial cancer
- Recognise the presenting signs and symptoms
- Recognise the diagnostic tests and staging of disease
- Detail the approach to management of endometrial cancer
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.