Endocrine Causes of Fever
Pyrexia or fever of unknown origin (PUO) is an important presentation in clinical medicine. This micro skills course describes the subcategories of PUO caused by endocrine conditions and will help in learning the process of differential diagnosis.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Physicians
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Make a differential diagnosis of PUO and list the endocrine conditions that are associated with fever
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.