Drugs That Can Cause Breathlessness and Underlying Lung Disease
This micro skills course looks at drugs commonly associated with causing shortness of breath, the underlying pathogenisis of the pulmonary drug reaction and clinical manifestations.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Physicians
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the mechanism by which drugs affect the respiratory system and list the top five drugs in each category
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.