This micro skills course will explain how to make the diagnosis of acute kidney injury, and how to determine whether it is caused by pre-renal failure/acute tubular necrosis, a renal inflammatory condition, or urinary obstruction.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Physicians
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify key areas of the anatomy of the ACJ;
- Describe the differences between normal and abnormal radiographic appearances of the ACJ;
- List the causes of ACJ erosion;
- Identify typical appearances of ACJ erosion in certain disease processes
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.