This micro skills course outlines the pathophysiology of diabetes and its diagnosis and management in the out of hospital setting.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
College of Paramedics
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain the pathophysiology of diabetes
- Describe how diabetes and pre-diabetes is diagnosed and managed
- Explain how to manage patients in the out of hospital setting
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.