Cryptosporidiosis and Microsporidiosis
This micro skills course will cover the aetiology, clinical features, natural history, diagnostics and treatment of cryptosporidiosis and microsporidiosis.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Physicians
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Define the aetiological agents of cryptosporidiosis and microsporidiosis
- List the common presentations and clinical features of cryptosporidiosis and microsporidiosis
- Establish the diagnostics available for these infections
- List the specific agents used to treat these infections and the prognosis of cryptosporidiosis and microsporidiosis
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.