Cough: Investigation and Management and BTS Guidelines
This micro skills course focuses on the causes of acute and chronic cough and describes the investigation and management of cough.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Physicians
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Recognise when an acute cough needs baseline and/or further investigation
- Recognise the causes of chronic cough and their management
- Discuss the management of intractable cough
- Recognise when to refer patients to a specialist cough clinic
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.