The aim of this micro skills course is to provide an understanding of the clinician’s role in dealing with cord prolapse, a very rare complication of pregnancy.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
College of Paramedics
What will I learn?
- Identify the pregnancies at risk of cord prolapse;
- Describe the difficulties in the identification of a cord prolapse;
- Describe the management of the cord prolapse.
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.