Communicating with Ill People
Communicating with ill patients can be quite challenging for many reasons. This micro skills course looks at how you can improve your communication with ill patients in end of life care.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Association of Palliative Medicine
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify factors that can make it challenging to communicate with ill people in end of life care
- Recognise when you might need to stop a conversation
- Reflect on how you communicate with others
- List some strategies for you to use to make your communication more effective with ill patients
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.