This micro skills course will explore how to classify childhood rashes and identify the conditions that most commonly result in the development of childhood rashes. Later, it will consider how to assess a child presenting with a rash and identify the circumstances under which emergency treatment is required.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe how to classify childhood rashes
- Identify the conditions that most commonly result in childhood rashes
- Describe how to assess a child presenting with a rash
- Identify the circumstances under which emergency treatment is required
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.