This micro skills course identifies the agents capable of causing chemical burns and describes the local tissue damage and systemic injuries that may occur as a result of exposure to each agent.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Name the agents capable of causing a chemical burn
- Describe the local pathological processes involved in chemical burns
- Describe the systemic effects of those chemicals causing toxicity
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.