This micro skills course explains the common causes of intraoperative haemodynamic disturbances and suggests a logical sequence for rapidly identifying problems, along with suggestions for their management.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Recognize the common causes of intraoperative disturbances to heart rate and blood pressure;
- Identify when and how to treat intraoperative hypotension or hypertension, and bradycardia or tachycardia;
- Manage atrial fibrillation occurring perioperatively
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.